A Danbury native and graduate of Danbury High School, Attorney Peter J. Ryan earned a B.S. in Business Administration from Southern Connecticut State University and his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law. After being admitted to practice law in 2010, Attorney Ryan managed his own private practice before joining Yorio Law Group, P.C. in 2012.
Throughout his legal career, he has worked on a variety of issues, primarily dealing with probate administration, wills and estate planning, and real estate matters.
Attorney Ryan sat on the Connecticut Bar Association’s Young Lawyer Section Executive Committee as well as the YLS Committee of Wills, Estate and Probate Law. Prior to entering private practice Attorney Ryan worked in a variety of legal and corporate settings, ranging from the in-house counsel department of a Fortune 200 company to a legal services clinic in Queens, New York, providing legal services to underrepresented clients of limited means.
St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York
- J.D. – 2009
- Honors: Daniel A. Furlong Award for Outstanding Leadership and Service
- Honors: CALI award for Excellence in Dispute Resolution
- Honors: Elected President of the Student Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Past Co-chair, Elder Law, Wills & Estate Planning Committee 2012-2013
- Greater Danbury Bar Association
- American Mensa